The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. The rise in the number of corporate events, the growing prominence of social networking sites, and the increasing need to improve competitive responsiveness will offer immense growth opportunities to the virtual events market players.
However, emerging threats from open-source virtual events solutions may threaten the growth of the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Virtual Events Market 2021-2025: Scope
Base Year Considered
By Application, End-user, and Geography
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Adobe Inc., Avaya Holdings Corp., Aventri Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cvent Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Ungerboeck, and Zoom Video Communications Inc.
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the virtual events market:
Virtual Events Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Virtual Events Market is segmented as below:
- UC And C And Video Conferencing
- Web Conferencing
- North America
- South America
29% of the market’s growth originated from North America during the forecast period. The rise in the use of virtual event platforms for organizing global conferences, summits, and sports events will facilitate the virtual events market growth in North America over the forecast period.
In addition, the virtual events market share growth by the UC&C and video conferencing segment will be faster than the web conferencing segment. The growing prominence of social networking sites is encouraging organizations to conduct conferences, training, seminars, and fundraisers virtually to reach out to a larger target audience.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Virtual Events Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist virtual events market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the virtual events market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the virtual events market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of virtual events market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- UC and C and video conferencing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Web conferencing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
Market segmentation by end-users
- Virtual events for educational institutions
- Virtual events for trade shows
- Virtual events for enterprises
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Avaya Holdings Corp.
- Aventri Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cvent Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.