The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AB Electrolux, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Transform SR Brands LLC, and Whirlpool Corp. are some of the major market participants. Product innovation and advancement will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Household Appliance Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Household Appliance Market is segmented as below:
- Major Household Appliances
- Small Household Appliances
- Distribution channel
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample report:
Household Appliance Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the household appliance market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include AB Electrolux, Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Transform SR Brands LLC, and Whirlpool Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Household Appliance Market size
- Household Appliance Market trends
- Household Appliance Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the increased adoption of integrated smart home technology is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Smart Connected Cooking Appliances Market – Global smart connected cooking appliances market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Global Smart Kitchen Appliance Market – Global smart kitchen appliance market is segmented by product (smart large cooking appliance, smart refrigerator, smart small cooking appliance, and smart dishwasher), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Household Appliance Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist household appliance market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the household appliance market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the household appliance market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of household appliance market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Major household appliances – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Small household appliances – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AB Electrolux
- Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Transform SR Brands LLC
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]